I have released my newest single, “Feed the Fire.” It’s it’s a psychedelic-rock journey through the shadows in our minds and is the third single off of my upcoming album, DAZY.
“Feed the Fire” is accompanied by a music video that I made with my dear friend, Corey Sullivan. We used shadow puppetry to create this world and had a lot of fun working on the it. Be sure to watch until the very end for some behind the scenes footage!
DAZY is coming out on November 5th and I’m excited, nervous AF, jittery… basically I’m feeling ALL of the emotions! I am very proud of the work and I am ready to share it with you all.
Here are the credits for “Feed the Fire“:
- Guitar/Vox: Freddy Hall
- Drums: Marques Walls
- Bass/Synth: Alan Stevens Hewitt
- Keyboards/Organ: Cian McCarthy
- Written by: Freddy Hall
- Produced by: Anthony ‘Rocky’ Gallo and Freddy Hall
- Recorded at: Virtue and Vice Studios in Brooklyn, NY
- Mixed by: Anthony ‘Rocky’ Gallo
- Mastered by: Kevin Blackler of Blackler Mastering
- Cover design: Marco Oliva
Content warning: This video contains the use of strobe effects and speaks on themes that some might find traumatizing. It is intended for mature audiences, please watch with discretion and care.